Here are the five things I'm loving right now!


1. Gummy Vitamins - They're not for kids anymore!  I recently bought a bottle of adult One-A-Day chewies because I'm trying to be better about making sure I get my vitamins.  As I kid, I could down a whole bottle of Flintstones in one sitting.  Probably not the best idea, but I thought they were candy.  It's funny that it's taken me this long to find the adult version, but very excited about my yummy new morning routine!





2. Mustache Cookie Cutters!!!  Are you serious?  Yes, please! This is a whole afternoon of fun!


3. Chicago Metallic Surprise Cake Pan ... Because I've been searching for a way to stuff my cupcakes cleanly with yummy bite-sized chocolate candies!  OK, no I haven't, but now I'm thinking about it.


4. The define function on my iPad iBooks app - now I have no excuse when I want to look up a new word but am too lazy to find my dictionary in the other room.


5. My new Kate Spade Larabee Dot Wristlet is perfect for the quick trip to the store or gym because it holds your iPhone, a few credit cards, ID, and some cash.  You can also clip your keys on the wristlet strap.  And who can go wrong with cute turquoise patent leather with polka dots??